CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

another song!

100 YearsDesember 22, 2006 — Ngurah
I’m 15 for a moment,caught in between 10 and 20 and I’m, just dreaming,counting the ways, to where you are
I’m 22 for a moment,and she feels better than ever and we’re on fire,making our way back from Mars
15 there’s still time for you,time to buy and time to lose15, there’s never a wish, better than thisWhen you only got a hundred years to live
I’m 33 for a moment,and still the man but you see I’m a theyA kid on the wayA family on my mind
I’m 45 for a moment,The sea is high and I’m heading into a crisisChasing the years, of my life
15 there’s still time for youTime to buy and time to lose yourself within a morning star15 I’m all right with you15, there’s never a wish, better than thisWhen you only got a hundred years to live
[Bridge]Half time goes bySuddenly you’re wiseAnother blink of an eye67 is goneThe sun is gettin’ highWe’re moving on…
I’m 99 for a moment,dyin’ for just another moment and I’m just dreamin’,counting the ways to where you are
15 there’s still time for you22 I feel her too33 you’re on your wayEvery day’s a new day…
Uh~hu hu~….
15 there’s still time for you,time to buy and time to chooseHey 15, there’s never a wish, better than thisWhen you only got a hundred years, to live
Ditulis dalam Five For Fighting.

0 comments: